Sometimes it happens when “Printer machine is not detected” When Connecting to all-in-one Printer. You can easily resolve this issue by contacting Kodak Printer Customer Support Number for step by step guide. OR Fix this issue yourself by following the below-listed Steps.
1. Look KODAK Printer under Printers & Faxes.
- First, you need to click on the Start option > Settings > Printers & Faxes.
- Under Printers and Faxes if you see your printer, then right-tap on the machine icon, and then click on Delete option.
2. Run KODAK Printer Setup Utility software as an administrator.
- Tap on the Start Button> Programs > Kodak.
- Right-tap on KODAK Printer Setup Utility, and then tap on Run as an administrator option.
- From "The following user:” option chooses a Username with an administrator level account, then tap on OK.
- Click on the start button Start > Programs > Kodak > KODAK Printer Setup Utility, and carefully follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
3. If still issue exists then make sure that your printer driver is correctly installed or not.
How to Contact Kodak Printer Customer Support?
If above-listed steps are not working for you then no need to get panic; you can easily resolve the issue by just making a call on toll-free 1-800-862-1908 Kodak Printer Support Number. This number is available 24/7 you can fix your query with experts by anytime and from anywhere.
With Gomilio you can create public and private downloads areas. Upload your files and make them available to users of your site!